20110208

In response to...

In response to http://www.michelepac.com/:

It is not my place, or yours, to tell people what decisions they should make. While I would not personally seek to abort an unplanned pregnancy I believe it is the right of the mother, ultimately, to make that decision. I am not in a place to tell someone what decisions they should make and what decisions are or were wrong. I don't consider myself a conservative or a liberal but a constitutionalist. This means I believe in the rights of others to live how they see fit so long as it does not impinge upon the rights of others.

I also believe in fate, destiny some would say: if a fetus is destined to be aborted then a soul is not granted to the shell of life. The same is true of miscarriages. Are you now saying that a mother who has a miscarriage is guilty of terminating a life? To me there is really no difference. Let the fates, gods or whatever higher existence you believe may or may not exist sort it out in the after.

And for all the biblicals: judge not lest ye be judged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flamers will be neutered, pulverized, drawn and quartered and their heads will become my next hood ornament while their bodies will be burned and the ashes thrown in to my personal portal to the 7th level of Hell.