20080305

En Memoriam Pt. 2

I know I posted a bit of a downer last time and it isn't going to get any better this time. However this is along the same line as my previous post, something that doesn't happen often.

I like roleplaying. Tabletop gaming is one of my favorite pastimes. The man who introduced the entirety of the world to pen and paper RPG, the creator of Dungeons and Dragons, Gary Gygax, died today (yesterday as you read this). Moment of silence for one of the most ingenious, charismatic and prolific men to ever walk this earth. May his memory live on in all our minds next to the literary greats that likely inspired his mind to create the most successful games in existence.

Even if you didn't play D&D but you like RPGs generate some traffic at the site to show your support for the man who invented the genre.

Gryyphyn, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flamers will be neutered, pulverized, drawn and quartered and their heads will become my next hood ornament while their bodies will be burned and the ashes thrown in to my personal portal to the 7th level of Hell.