20061117

Smash my PS3!

Smash my fucking $600 PS3!
Yeah! Smash the holy living shit out of it!
Why? Because you can! I love SmashMyPS3.com! It's fucking hilarious! Go, watch, enjoy.

Other links of interest:
Smash My XBox (360)
Coming soon...
Smash My Wii (Nintendo)


Begin edit...
I forgot to add this:
I'm an asshole!
This guy's a serious piece of shit. Everyone knows (or should know...) that I hate stupid people. Everybody also knows (or again, should know...) that Sony owns half of my soul. Probably more. But I was cheering for this one. Hell, I've been waiting for it since the announcement of the PS3! I hate stupid people.

Stupid-assed comment of the week!
"I hope that you all put up douchebag comments and I hope a big pile of shit falls on them!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flamers will be neutered, pulverized, drawn and quartered and their heads will become my next hood ornament while their bodies will be burned and the ashes thrown in to my personal portal to the 7th level of Hell.